– Vietnamese name : CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN LÂM ĐẶC SẢN XUẤT KHẨU QUẢNG NAM
– Transaction name : FOREST PRODUCTS EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY OF QUANG NAM
– Abrreviation name : FOREXCO QUANG NAM
– Enterprise/ Tax Code: 4000101608
– Business Registration Cerificate : The first registration on December 30th 2005 and The 10th change registration on 17th July 2019.
– Charter Capital: 30.000.000.000 dong (Thirty billion dongs only)
– Address: 210 Tran Hung Dao Street, Dien Ngoc Ward, Dien Ban Town, Quang Nam Province, Viet Nam.
– Tel: +84 235 3843 668
– Fax: +84 235 3843619
– Website: www.forexco.com.vn
– Email: email@example.com
– Stock symbol (If any): FRC
– Year of Establishment: 1986 as a state-owner company ; Since April 2017, FOREXCO has become a public company with 100% private capital.
– A member of:
+ GFTN (GLOBAL FOREST AND TRADE NETWORK) since December 2006.
+ VIFORES ( Vietnam Timber and Forest Product Association)
+ HAWA (Handicraft and Wood Industry Association of Ho Chi Minh City)
– Our company performs its manufacturing activities under the quality management system:
+ ISO 9001:2005;
+ FSC COC certificate No SGSHK-COC-001648 by SGS with licience No FSC®C023540
+ Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI)
+ FSC FM Cercertificate no. SA-FM/COC-003751 with lience No FSC®C111203
3.Scope of Business
– Number of employees : 600
– Area : 55.000 square meters
– Annual Turnover : 12.000.0000 (US Dollar)
– Production Capacity: 600 x 40’cont /year
– Main market: US: 65%, Europe: 35%
– We have 04 manufacturing factories specialising in manufacturing outdoor and indoor furniture. All factories are equipped by modern facilities imported from Italia, TaiWan, China,..
– Equipment Used: Rip-saw machine, 4-side planer, CNC machine, sanding machine,
spray- painting system, Kiln drying system.
– Main material: Acacia wood (Origin: 100% Viet Nam)
– The business field of forest plantation is also our function. We currently manage 1587 ha of FSC Acacia plantation in the area of Quangnam province and Danang city with FSC certificate no. SA-FM/COC-003751.